Organic Tamari Soy Sauce for Food Service
The demand for organic products is increasing in the food industry. You can set yourself apart from the competition and attract more business by securing foods that are cleaner than standard varieties.
Our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce for the food service industry is made for any meal. San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce enhances any ingredients, making it perfect for Asian cuisine and everything in between.
About Our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
San-J Organic Tamari is brewed with 100% whole soybeans and no wheat and has higher concentration of soy protein than typical soy sauce. We put this sauce through an extensive, small-batch fermentation process to give it a richer, smoother, and more complex flavor which contains 30% more umami than typical soy sauces.
Our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce also boasts these certifications and product features:
- <pclass=”msocommenttext” style=”box-sizing: border-box; outline: none;”>Certified organic by USDA Organic and Quality Assurance International</pclass=”msocommenttext”>
- Certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- No artificial preservative, flavors, or colors added
- Flavors don’t flash off when cooked under high temperature
- Contains 18 amino acids including all nine essential amino acids
San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce is versatile for use in practically any meal, including special diet recipes such as vegan and gluten-free varieties. It is great as a dipping sauce for sushi as well as for noodle soup base. From stir-fry, teriyaki, marinade to dressings, our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce will add outstanding flavor to any meal.
Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This San-J Tamari product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (18g)
Servings Per Container
20 per 10 fl oz/UPC # 075810-001257
40 per 20 fl oz/UPC # 075810-001356
Headline About Product Specs Goes Here
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.