Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
San-J Organic Tamari is brewed with 100% whole soybeans and no wheat and has higher concentration of soy protein than typical soy sauce. We put this sauce through an extensive, small-batch fermentation process to give it a richer, smoother, and more complex flavor which contains 30% more umami than typical soy sauces.
The demand for organic products is increasing in the food industry. You can set yourself apart from the competition and attract more business by securing foods that are cleaner than standard varieties.
San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce enhances any ingredients, making it perfect for Asian cuisine and everything in between. It is versatile for use in practically any meal, including special diet recipes such as vegan and gluten-free varieties. It is great as a dipping sauce for sushi as well as for noodle soup base. From stir-fry, teriyaki, marinade to dressings, our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce will add outstanding flavor to any meal.
Our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce also boasts these certifications and product features:
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and Quality Assurance International
- Certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- No artificial preservative, flavors, or colors added
- Flavors don’t flash off when cooked under high temperature
- Contains 18 amino acids including all nine essential amino acids
Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This San-J Tamari product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (18g)
Servings Per Container
20 per 10 fl oz
GTIN 10075810001209 | UPC 075810-001257
40 per 20 fl oz
GTIN 610075810001308 | UPC 075810-001356
About 126 per 64 fl oz
GTIN 1007581000140 | 075810-001400
About 1260 per 5 gal
Food Service Sauce Information
At San-J, we want to arm your business with the information you need to make your food service business successful. Get more information about our products using our spec sheets and contact us with any questions or for additional information.