Low-Sodium, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Appetizer, Dips & Snacks
Entertaining, Holidays, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- 1/4 cup San-J Organic Tamari 25% Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8 ounces cold cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce package gluten-free imitation crab
- 2 avocados, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
Combine the tamari, vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix well. Pour into dipping dishes and top with the green onion, red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds.
Cut the cucumbers in thirds widthwise and scoop out the seeds with a butter knife or small spoon, creating hollow tubes.
Cut the cream cheese into strips as long as the cucumber lengths and stuff into the cucumber pieces. Continue to fill the cucumbers with the crab, avocado, and carrot.
Slice into rounds and serve with the dipping sauce.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Organic Tamari Gluten Free Less Sodium Soy Sauce