Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce for Food Service
San-J Tamari Soy Sauce is brewed in a small batch with 100% soy and no wheat. It also has a complex taste that is smoother and richer in flavor than typical soy sauces because of the higher concentration of soy protein and our brewing methods that have been passed down for eight generations.
You know the importance of proper seasoning and flavor when you work in the food service industry. Customers who are satisfied with the taste of your creation are more likely to keep coming back for the same quality experience.
Tamari Soy Sauce is perfect for food service needs with its enhanced flavor properties and benefits. San-J Tamari Soy Sauce is a versatile flavoring that can add umami-rich taste to any ingredients and is friendly for individuals with special diet restrictions, such as gluten intolerance and veganism.
San-J Tamari has many certifications and benefits:
- Certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- No artificial preservative, flavors or colors added
- Contains 18 amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids
Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This San-J Tamari product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (18g)
Servings Per Container
10 per 5 fl oz
20 per fl 10 oz
GTIN 10075810021207 | UPC 075810-021255
40 per fl 20 oz
GTIN 10075810021306 | UPC 075810-021354
About 126 per fl 64 oz
GTIN 10075810021450 | UPC 075810-021408
About 1260 per 5 gal