Asian Spiced Salmon with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Wasabi Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 8- ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Whisk together all Wasabi Mayonnaise ingredients. Cover and chill.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- For marinade, whisk together first 4 ingredients. Transfer to a plastic bag with a resealable top and add salmon. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning bag over after 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Grill or broil, turning once until just cooked through, about 3 minutes a side. Serve with Wasabi Mayonnaise.