Chicken Curry Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 tart apple cored and chopped
- 6 green onions finely sliced
- 3 celery ribs finely sliced
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup almonds sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups red lettuce leaves cleaned and drained
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cubed chicken, apple, green onions, celery and raisins. Mix well. Add the almonds and mix again. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne pepper, San-J Gluten Free Tamari and lemon juice.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and blend well with a soft spatula. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 4 hours. To serve, arrange the red lettuce leaves on 6 individual salad plates. Spoon the chicken salad over the lettuce in equal portions. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.