Easy Asian Noodle Soup
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles
OccasionQuick & Easy, Kid-Friendly
- 6 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 5 shiitake mushrooms stems removed and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 8 ounces maifun thin rice noodles
- 1 sheet nori seaweed cut into 1 inch strips
- In a medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, mushrooms, green onions and San-J Gluten Free Tamari. Bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes.
- Cook maifun thin noodles according to the package instructions and drain.
- Add noodles to the soup. Sprinkle nori strips over the noodle soup and serve.