Easy Asian Noodle SoupCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 6 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 5 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 8 ounces maifun thin rice noodles
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, cut into 1 inch strips
In a medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, mushrooms, green onions and San-J Gluten Free Tamari. Bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes.
Cook maifun thin noodles according to the package instructions and drain.
Add noodles to the soup. Sprinkle nori strips over the noodle soup and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.