Roasted Vegetable Buddha BowlCreated by Jaden Hair, Steamy Kitchen Back to all recipes
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- 1 small potato
- 1 small sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Whole grain pasta or rice of your choice
- San-J Asian Cooking Sauce of your choice
- Handful of nuts, if desired, for topping
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Drain the tofu. Wrap it in a clean towel and set aside with weight on it to press out the excess liquid.
Meanwhile, wash, peel, and cut the vegetables. Then dice the tofu into cubes. Spread vegetables and tofu into a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
In meantime, cook the whole grains, pasta, noodles or rice. Or, if you prefer, prepare lettuces as a base.
When vegetables and tofu are done, toss with the San-J Asian Cooking Sauce. Enjoy hot out of the oven or even just warm and room temperature.
Serve over grains. Top with nuts, if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.