Roasted Vegetable Buddha Bowl
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
CourseMain Course, Salad
Main IngredientTofu, Vegetables
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- 1 small potato
- 1 small sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Whole grain pasta or rice of your choice
- San-J Asian Cooking Sauce of your choice
- Handful of nuts if desired, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Drain the tofu. Wrap it in a clean towel and set aside with weight on it to press out the excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel, and cut the vegetables. Then dice the tofu into cubes. Spread vegetables and tofu into a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
- In meantime, cook the whole grains, pasta, noodles or rice. Or, if you prefer, prepare lettuces as a base.
- When vegetables and tofu are done, toss with the San-J Asian Cooking Sauce. Enjoy hot out of the oven or even just warm and room temperature.
- Serve over grains. Top with nuts, if desired.