Slow Cooker Asian Sesame ChickenCreated by Bee Yin Low Back to all recipes
- 20 oz bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame
- White sesame, for garnishing
- Chopped scallions, for garnishing
Pan-fry the chicken in a skillet, with skin-side down. Pan-fry both sides of the chicken until they are nicely browned.
Mix San-J Tamari Soy Sauce and remaining sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well to combine.
Arrange the chicken in the slow cooker, pour in the sauce. Turn heat to high and cook for 3 hours.
Transfer the chicken to a serving platter, garnish with some sesame seeds, scallions and serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.